BLOW | BRANDS | TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BLOW | BRANDS Website, located at blowbrands.com, is governed by these terms and conditions. We assume that you accept these terms and conditions by accessing this website. Please do not use BLOW BRANDS if you do not agree to the terms and conditions stated here.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer Notice, as well as all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refer to the person who logs onto this website and agrees to the Company's terms and conditions. We refer to our company as "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Ours" and "Us". Both the Client and ourselves are referred to as "Party", "Parties", or "Us". As part of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, all terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process in accordance with and subject to the Dutch law for the sole purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services. Using the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she/they is taken as interchangeable.
The intellectual property rights to all material on Haptic Zones Technology, LLC belong to Haptic Zones Technology, LLC and/or its licensors. Intellectual property rights are reserved. Subject to these terms and conditions, you may access this from Haptic Zones Technology, LLC for your own personal use.
You must not:
- Republish material from the BLOW BRANDS
- BLOW BRANDS materials can be sold, rented, or sublicensed
- Material from the BLOW BRANDS should not be reproduced, duplicated, or copied
- Content from the BLOW BRANDS can be redistributed
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Certain parts of this website allow users to post and exchange opinions and information. Before they appear on the website, comments are not filtered, edited, published, or reviewed by BLOW BRANDS. The views and opinions expressed in the comments do not reflect those of BLOW BRANDS, its agents and/or affiliates. Views and opinions expressed in comments are those of the individual posting them. BLOW BRANDS is not liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of use, posting, or appearance of the Comments on this website.
If any Comments are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or breach these Terms and Conditions, BLOW BRANDS reserves the right to remove them.
You warrant and represent that:
- All necessary licenses and consents are in place for you to post the Comments on our website;
- Any intellectual property right, including without limitation any copyright, patent or trademark of any third party, is not infringed by the Comments;
- Defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material is not contained in the Comments
- No commercial activity or unlawful activity will be promoted or solicited through the Comments.
Haptic Zones Technology, LLC is granted a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, edit and edit any of your Comments.
Hyperlinking to our Content
Without prior written approval, the following organizations may link to our Website:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Directory distributors can link to our Website the same way they link to other listed businesses' Websites; and
- All Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charitable shopping malls, and charitable fundraising groups.
Links to our home page, publications, or other Website information may be provided by these organizations provided the links: (a) do not deceive; (b) do not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fit within the context of the linking party's site.
Additional link requests from the following types of organizations may be considered and approved:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
These organizations may submit link requests to us if the following criteria is met: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization has no negative record with us; (c) the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for BLOW BRANDS's absence; and (d) the link is in a general resource context.
We allow these organizations to link to our home page if the link: (a) is not misleading or false; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
Please contact BLOW BRANDS if you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and would like to link to our website. You must include your name, your organization name, contact information, the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our site, and a list of any URLs on our site to which you would like to link. You will receive a response within 2-3 weeks.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- Any other description of our Website that makes sense within the context and format of the linking party's website would be acceptable.
A trademark license agreement is required for linking to the BLOW BRANDS logo or other artwork.
Our Website may not be framed in any way without our prior approval and written permission.
Any content appearing on your website is not our responsibility. All claims arising from your Website shall be protected and defended by you. There should be no link(s) appearing on any website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
If you link to our Website, we may request that you remove all links or particular links. Please remove all links to our Website immediately upon request. In addition, we reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. These linking terms and conditions will apply to you as long as you continue to link to our Website.
Removal of links from our website
Feel free to contact and inform us at any time if you find any offensive links on our Website. Please note that we will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to do so or to respond directly to you.
Neither do we guarantee or guarantee that the information on this website is correct, complete, or accurate; nor do we guarantee that the website will remain available or that the content will remain current.
All representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and its use are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. This disclaimer does not:
- Exclude or limit our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- Fraudulent misrepresentation or fraud liability limitations or exclusions;
- Limit our or your liability in any way that is not permitted by applicable law;
- Under applicable law, we cannot exclude any of our or your liabilities.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities for breach of contract, tort, and statutory duty.
We are not responsible for any loss or damage of any kind caused by this website and the information and services on it.